Friday, February 24, 2012

Should be in bed...........

but instead, I am up working on this sweetie.  I have been having trouble getting to sleep lately and I can't stand just lying in bed waiting for the sandman.  My sister is coming tomorrow morning at 7:30 a.m. to pick me up to drive to Denison, Iowa to pick up some antique flooring for the bank building we have been working on.  When I know I MUST get to sleep, it only makes the matter worse. 

I have so many orders to work on, but occasionally I need to work on something I can play with and not have to worry about it looking a certain way.  I want Emery to be slouchy and mildly distressed.  We'll see how she turns out. 
Almost midnight, I had better at least try lights out.  The question is....do I try to pick up just a little bit?   Nahhhhhhhhhhh     Good night sweet Emery..........

1 comment: