Monday, June 24, 2013

We're Getting Ready For The FOURTH OF JULY!

I simply adore anything red, white & blue patriotic.  I love the American flag and all things with those same beautiful colors.  Most of the patriotic items I collect are antique or vintage.  This darling little guy has an old patriotic scarf wrapped around his neck. 

I have made some changes on my blog.  I have added a tab on the top where I will list bears for sale.  I recently sold a bear on Facebook, but I think I will move all sales to my blog.  I don't seem to get many bears made due to sore arms & wrists from stuffing.  Wish I could make more and wish I had more time.

I have also added a gadget on the right hand side for translations.  You can click on the drop down box, pick your language and have my entire blog translated for you. 

Also on the right hand side is a search box so you now have the ability to search my blog for specific items or posts. 

One more button which has been available for some time is for email notifications.  If you sign up, you will be notified by email each time I have a new post.  This will help when I get around to posting a teddy bear for sale.  None of the email addresses are shared with me, so you do not need to worry about me trying to notify you by email or giving your email address to anyone else. 

However, if you do wish to be notified in advance, by ME,  when I have a teddy bear for sale,  you can email me at aDORRbear@aol.com and I will add you to the list.  I send out an email to everybody on my early notification list. 

It is rainy here today and I just took a batch of Ghirardelli double chocolate brownies out of the oven.  Frosting them with a mixture of melted chocolate chips & butter.  YUMMMMM.  I hope you all have a wonderful week.

Back to the studio......

No comments:

Post a Comment